Not using proper car headlights is a traffic violation as per the new update of traffic violations. The specific violation is related to using the proper lights in tunnels as it can be seen below in the tweet. The fine will be between SAR 500 – 900.
Official News about Car Headlights in Tunnel
Not using proper lights in the tunnel or headlights off is considered under this rule. To avoid any fines, it is better to test the headlights regularly and use it in auto lights mode if it is an option in the car.
استخدام أنوار المركبة عند القيادة داخل الأنفاق ضروري للحفاظ على سلامتك وسلامة الآخرين— #المرور_السعودي (@eMoroor) January 26, 2020
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s Twitter Account: Click Here. Also, Facebook Account: Click Here.
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Airlines change their cabin crew uniform: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia’s new hyperloop project: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.