The Traffic violation update has clearly mentioned that driving in the opposite direction. Or in the wrong direction, it can cost the driver SAR 3000 – 6000. This usually happens when you don’t know the road direction. But some people deliberately do this in case they missed an exit. More details below.
Official Tweet by eMoroor on Opposite Direction Driving
Driving in the opposite direction can cause serious damage or accidents. This is the reason why the fine is huge on these types of violations. Moroor is not really taking any risk in allowing these types of violations.
قيادة المركبة بالاتجاه المعاكس لحركة السير تزيد من احتمالية وقوع الحوادث وتعرض حياة مستخدمي الطريق للخطر— #المرور_السعودي (@eMoroor) February 3, 2020
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s Twitter Account: Click Here. Also, Facebook Account: Click Here.
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Airlines change their cabin crew uniform: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia’s new hyperloop project: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.