17 million digital IDs issued by the Ministry of Interior through the Absher platform. The “Absher” platform stated that the number of digital IDs issued through the platform exceeded 17 million individuals, whether male or female, citizens and residents.
17 million digital IDs issued by the Ministry of Interior through the Absher platform
The use of the digital identity is made available to access the platforms, portals, and other government applications through linking with the unified access service in partnership with the National Information Center.
So, It was indicated that the number of portals and platforms associated with the access service reached 147 platforms and gates, which made it easier for citizens and residents to complete more than 200 services electronically, without the need to visit service providers in government agencies.
It is noteworthy that the Ministry of the Interior heads the Unified National Access Committee, and a number of government agencies participate in it in order to accelerate and allow the use of the unified digital identity issued by the Interior to individuals, which is an extension of the traditional identity. Unified access in the Kingdom is a unique model at the regional and international levels.
More from Riyadh Xpress
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.