HR Ministry update on Recruitment Agencies for all regions instead of National. Sources stated that the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development recently approved a request by recruitment agencies to establish a coordination council for recruitment offices for all regions of the Kingdom.
Recruitment Agencies for all regions instead of National
The sources indicated that the Coordinating Council of Recruitment Agencies will replace the National Recruitment Committee, which was canceled by the Council of Saudi Chambers.
Furthermore, it was added that the ministry provided, during the past week, the opportunity for all offices to run for the Coordination Council, and the results of the voting resulted in the acceptance of 26 candidates from the owners of recruitment offices out of the 60 offices that submitted for nomination.
More from Riyadh Xpress
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.