Saudization 100 percent in Passenger Transportation that uses smart apps has been announced by the Minister. Eng Ahmad Bin Suleiman Al-Rajhi issued the official decision. More Details below.
Saudization 100 percent in Passenger Transportation that uses smart apps
Passenger transportation that uses smart applications is restricted to Saudi Citizens only. Expatriates or Foreigners will not be allowed to drive or work. The decision made to encourage and increase Saudi Citizens working in the sector. Also, Saudi Young Citizens can improve their income and support the economy.
The action is taken as part of Kingdom Vision 2030. Violators will be paying penalties in case they don’t follow the above. (Source: Saudi Press Agency, 2020)
The apps currently which use smart apps include Green Taxis, Uber, Careem etc.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.