Makkah and Madinah on 24 hours lockdown for all areas. The news has been published by several Government agencies but the official source for this news is the Ministry of Interior. However, there are conditions where people will be allowed to temporarily go. Full details below.
Makkah and Madinah on 24 hours lockdown for all areas
The action is taken to decrease the number of cases in Saudi Arabia of Novel Coronavirus. Here are the important 4 points which you would like to know.
- The curfew or lockdown is now for all parts of Makkah and Madinah. This is applied for 24 hours but essential employees of the public and private sectors are allowed. The curfew or lockdown is until further notice.
- Residents of Makkah and Madinah are allowed to leave their homes for the necessary purposes only and to the closest location. The necessary needs include healthcare, grocery, etc. The children must stay at home to avoid any virus transmission, adults can go out between 6 am – 3 pm but to the closest shop in their area.
- It is prohibited to practice any commercial activities or open any business besides Pharmacies, Grocery, Food, Fuel, and banking services.
- The ministry asks all residents and citizens to use delivery services for medicine, food and others. Vehicles are also limited within the residential neighbourhoods of the cities in Makkah and Madinah. The contact must be minimum with other person and driver of the vehicle.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
- Facebook: Click Here
- Twitter: Click Here
- Instagram: Click Here
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.