The General Authority of Meteorology and Environment Protection forecasted the weather for today as thunderstorms accompanied by active winds in the regions of
- Eastern province
DAY: Partly sunny; air quality will be unhealthy for sensitive groups.
- Temperature: 36°C High
- RealFeel® 37°C
NIGHT: Hazy; air quality will be very unhealthy
- Temprature: 19°C Low
The General Authority of Meteorology and Environment Protection report stated that the surface wind movement in the Red Sea is westerly northerly to northerly on central and northern parts and westerly southerly to westerly northerly on the southern part at speed 15-42 km/h.
While the surface wind movement in the Arabian Gulf is southerly to easterly southerly at speed of 15-40 km/h.
Source: Saudi Press Agency
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.