The Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development announced that they are working with a number of relevant government entities on an initiative that enables some expatriates to return to their countries exceptionally.
This initiative is a part of the humanitarian stances made by the government of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Salman. As well as in response to the desires of some expatriates to return to their countries in light of the current circumstances.
This is experienced by all countries in the world due to the preventive and precautionary measures to confront the Coronavirus and prevent its spread.
Source: Saudi Press Agency
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.