New payment service from outside Kingdom without a local account. Today (Wednesday) the Ministry of Finance launched additional electronic payment services to facilitate the user experience by enabling payment with bank cards. More details below.
New payment service from outside Kingdom without a local account
The Undersecretary of the Ministry of Finance for Revenue Affairs, Tariq Al-Shuhayeb, explained that the new services allow credit card payments for beneficiaries from outside the Kingdom who do not have an account in a local bank, which reduces the time and effort of the beneficiaries of government services.
Finance Ministry pointed out that additional payment channels have been activated for the services of a number of government agencies, provided that the rest of the others will be added during the coming period.
The Ministry indicated that electronic payment channels contribute to enhancing the use of modern technologies and reducing cash handling through the diversity of electronic payment channels, which contributes to providing services to beneficiaries through a secure electronic business environment that ensures their access to the service easily and easily. (Source: Akhbaar)
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles