New International Airport of Saudi Arabia is now open. This airport will attract many visitors from around the world in the near future.
New International Airport of Saudi Arabia is now open
Saudia made history by inaugurating the first-ever flight from Riyadh (RUH) to Red Sea International Airport (RSI) on Thursday, September 21. This marks the exciting commencement of the new bi-weekly service.
These flights from Riyadh to Red Sea International Airport are scheduled for Thursdays and Saturdays, offering a convenient journey lasting approximately two hours.
Notably, the airport experience includes a unique feature: there won’t be a traditional baggage claim. Instead, travelers can anticipate their luggage being directly delivered to their hotel rooms for added convenience.
Ready to embark on further adventures in the Red Sea? Flights from Riyadh to the Red Sea are now available!
More from Riyadh Xpress
Adhaan in Masjid-an-Nabwi | Madinah | World’s Famous Adhaan/Azaan
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the humanitarian crises caused by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures are implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.