Haramain Express Saudi National Day events; Several festivities took place at Jeddah’s Al-Haramain Express train station to commemorate the 93rd National Day of the kingdom, as reported by SPA.
Haramain Express Saudi National Day events
As travelers arrived and departed from Makkah, Madinah, and King Abdullah Economic City, they shared sentiments of devotion, honor, and affection for their nation throughout this event.
Individuals at the Jeddah train station conveyed their appreciation to Saudi Arabia and its administration for the various services provided to them. This includes the efficient management and support for modern transportation services for Umrah rituals and domestic travel within Saudi Arabia, available at one of three stations.
More from Riyadh Xpress
Adhaan in Masjid-an-Nabwi | Madinah | World’s Famous Adhaan/Azaan
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the humanitarian crises caused by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures are implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.