Jeddah celebrated Saudi National Day 93 in a unique style; Jeddah, the vibrant coastal city on the Red Sea, came alive with an unparalleled fervor and creativity as it celebrated Saudi National Day 93 in a style that was nothing short of extraordinary. Amidst a backdrop of tradition and modernity, this year’s festivities in Jeddah left an indelible mark, showcasing the rich cultural heritage and dynamic spirit of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. see images below.
Jeddah celebrated Saudi National Day 93 in a unique style
More from Riyadh Xpress
Adhaan in Masjid-an-Nabwi | Madinah | World’s Famous Adhaan/Azaan
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the humanitarian crises caused by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures are implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.