Green Riyadh celebrated Saudi National Day 93 in style; From Fireworks to events, the capital city celebrated the National Day in style which will be remembered for ages. Here are few photos which shows how Riyadh displayed the patriotism to the world.
Green Riyadh celebrated Saudi National Day 93 in style
“Amidst a vibrant sea of greenery, Green Riyadh embraced the spirit of Saudi National Day with unparalleled enthusiasm and grace as it celebrated the 93rd anniversary of this cherished occasion. The heart of the Kingdom’s capital city pulsated with patriotic fervor, uniting residents and visitors alike in a remarkable display of unity and pride. This year, Green Riyadh transformed into a living testament to the nation’s rich history, culture, and aspirations, marking a milestone in the city’s commitment to sustainability and community spirit. Join us on a journey through the verdant oasis of Green Riyadh as we recount the extraordinary festivities that graced Saudi National Day 93.”
More from Riyadh Xpress
Adhaan in Masjid-an-Nabwi | Madinah | World’s Famous Adhaan/Azaan
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the humanitarian crises caused by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures are implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.