Saudi National Day 93 special stamp issued on the passports to mark the festive season, images and details below.
Saudi National Day 93 special stamp issued
In honor of Saudi Arabia’s 93rd National Day, the General Directorate of Passports has released a commemorative stamp, as reported by SPA. This special stamp is a tradition during the National Day celebrations on September 23, marking the historic unification of the Kingdom by King Abdulaziz bin Abdulrahman Al-Saud. Travelers passing through Saudi Arabia’s international ports receive a National Day stamp on their passports as part of the festivities.
More from Riyadh Xpress
Adhaan in Masjid-an-Nabwi | Madinah | World’s Famous Adhaan/Azaan
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the humanitarian crises caused by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures are implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.