Umrah Permit for Visit Visa Holders
Umrah permit for visit visa holders. In this article, we will explain the procedure to get the Umrah permit for a visit visa, family visit visa holders.
Firstly, the visit visa holders can get the permit only by registering on Tawakalna & Etmarna app separately. The permit will be issued separately not under the companion.
Register on Tawakalna
- Register on Tawakalna app.
- Make sure you register by putting right information.
Register on Etmarna
- Install Etmarna App.
- Register as External Mutamer.
- Enter your passport number.
- Select your Date of Birth.
- Put your Saudi Mobile Number which is registered in the Tawakalna App.
Open Etmarna app and click Umrah.
Select the bullet point [In some cases your name will not appear but it doesn’t matter because you already registered with your passport number.] Select this.
Select from the available dates [Note: Sometimes the app shows no availability. Make sure you check regularly for availability. Some times the available slots open lately].
Select the time from the available slots.
Select the assembly point from the available slots. [You can buy transportation service from Etmarna app & you can also buy from the assembly point. Only card no cash].
Check the [Obligation to see the instructions] and click [Issuing Permit].
You will be issued with the permit having Booking Number, Permit Number, Barcode, permit details, assembly point, date, and time.
Important things to follow
- Wear a face mask all the time.
- Follow the instruction.
- Keep your permit open on your mobile there will be a check on different places. Such as at the assembly point, outside of the mosque, and at the entrance of the grand mosque.
- Transport ticket (Two Ways) is 20SAR per person.
- Follow the guidelines from the security officials once you arrived in the grand mosque.
- There is an option for electric car at Masa/Sayi costs 115SAR.
Some pics while performing umrah last week.
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles