King Salman new statement on Saudi Arabia and G20. The Kingdom, during its chairmanship of the group, focused on discussing the human, social and economic implications of the Corona pandemic. The group has contributed 21 billion to support the production, distribution, and availability of diagnostic and treatment tools, medicines and vaccines for all.
King Salman new statement on Saudi Arabia and G20
- The G20 committed to strengthening the coordination framework for fighting the pandemic at the international level.
- It raised about 11 trillion US dollars to protect the global economy.
- Priority has been given to the poorest countries to suspend debt payments worth $14 billion, as this initiative has provided waivers to 73 eligible countries.
- The group was keen to intensify efforts to keep pace with the changing nature of education and work and to provide opportunities for young people to build a promising economic future.
- Also discussed best practices to support the recovery of international trade, stimulate economic diversification and boost international investment.
- The Kingdom has initiated programs and projects in the fields of renewable energy development and energy efficiency, in addition to the circular carbon economy initiative, the “green hydrogen” project planned in NEOM, and the environmental protection and sustainability methods used by the Red Sea Development Company.
- The pandemic has proven that the Saudi economy is resilient and solid, and that we are determined to enhance levels of growth and prosperity through empowerment and investment in new sectors, especially those sectors that will lead the global recovery and protect countries from epidemics in the future.
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles