Nationalization increased in Nitaqat Program for another sector. The Minister of Human Resources and Social Development, Eng. Ahmed bin Sulaiman Al-Rajhi issued a decision. To amend the rates of Localization in the activity of “maintenance and operation contracting” in the program of stimulating establishments to localize jobs “Nitaqat”, by increasing it 3%. According to the size and scope of the facility, the decision shall be enforced as of Shaaban 1, 1442 AH.
Nationalization increased in Nitaqat Program for another sector
This decision comes in order to stimulate the establishments to localize jobs in the operation and maintenance sector. And within the periodic reviews that the Ministry undertakes to the rates of Emiratisation in the Nitaqat engine and in line with the decisions it issued to localize the jobs of the operation and maintenance sector. Which aim to organize the labor market, develop its environment and create attractive job opportunities. And sustainable, for the sons and daughters of this country.
Including what was previously issued in the ministerial decision that included the adoption of the guide for the localization of operation and maintenance contracts in public agencies. The ministerial decision to approve the nationalization percentages in government support applications and state-owned companies at 51% and more. (Source; SPA, 2020)
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.