King Salman gallbladder surgery successful as reported by the Saudi Press Agency and many official channels. On Thursday, 23rd July 2020, His Highness went for laparoscopic surgery to remove his gallbladder. More details below.
King Salman gallbladder surgery successful
Earlier this week, the sources reported that King Salman bin Abdulaziz AlSaud was admitted to King Faisal Specialist Hospital Riyadh. Today, the news published on Saudi Press Agency stated that the surgery was successful. However, King Salman will spend some time at the hospital as part of the recommendation by medical staff.
The King extended his sincere thanks to citizens of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for their noble feelings. The King also expressed his appreciation to everyone who has called or sent a message wishing him good health from Majesties, Excellences, and Highnesses of the leaders of Arab, Islamic and friendly countries.Saudi Press Agency, 2020
Watch Masjid An Nabwi Ramadan 2019.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.