King Salman admitted to King Faisal Specialist Hospital in Riyadh. On Monday, 20th July 2020, The Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud hospitalized to perform some tests. More details below.
King Salman admitted to King Faisal Specialist Hospital Riyadh
A statement from the Royal Court: Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, admitted to King Faisal Specialist Hospital in Riyadh to perform some tests due to inflammation in the gallbladder. May God protect the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, and grant him with health and wellness.
#عاجل— واس الأخبار الملكية (@spagov) July 20, 2020
بيان من الديوان الملكي : #خادم_الحرمين_الشريفين يدخل مستشفى الملك فيصل التخصصي بالرياض لإجراء بعض الفحوصات جراء وجود التهاب في المرارة.
حفظ الله خادم الحرمين الشريفين وألبسه ثوب الصحة والعافية.#واس pic.twitter.com/yzd8dEJPdU
We hope King Salman’s fast recovery and good health. The new Kingdom has seen many changes under his leadership.
Watch the latest update on Eid ul Adha prayer in mosques, Saudi Arabia.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.