Grand Mosque intensifies cleaning and disinfection by adding 3500 workers and more preparations. The Agency for Technical and Service Affairs headed by the affairs of the Two Holy Mosques, represented in the Department of Purification and Carpets of the Grand Mosque – one of the departments of the General Administration for Technical and Service Affairs – qualified 3500 workers and workers to cleanse, sterilize and disinfect the Grand Mosque.
Grand Mosque intensifies cleaning by adding 3500 workers and more
The Under-Secretary-General for Technical and Service Affairs, Mohammed bin Musleh Al-Jabri, explained that the General Department of Technical and Service Affairs represented in the Department of Purification and Carpets of the Grand Mosque, has worked since the beginning of the Coronavirus pandemic to intensify efforts and increase the operations of disinfection and sterilization, where the Grand Mosque and its outer courtyards and facilities are washed 10 times daily.
With the participation of 3500 workers and workers, using the best types of disinfectants, sterilizers, and fresheners that were specially brought to the Grand Mosque, where approximately 54,000 liters of disinfectants are used daily during washing, using 95 modern laundry equipment, and 2400 liters of sterilizers, including 1500 liters for surfaces, 900 liters for hand sanitizers, and used Also 1050 liters of fresheners, with direct follow-up and supervision from the General President, Dr. Abdul Rahman Al-Sudais.
He stressed that these efforts come within the campaign (Hajj Service and Visitor Medal of Honor for us) which aims to provide the finest services to the house of God and his people so that they can perform their sacrifice with ease and in fulfillment of the aspirations of our wise leadership.
Watch Masjid An Nabwi Ramadan 2019.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.