The latest update from the official channels mentioned that the Land ports reopen for 4 countries with Saudi Arabia. These four countries have been allies of the Kingdom since a long time when it comes to visitors, economy and much more growth discussion. More details below.
Land ports reopen for 4 countries with Saudi Arabia
The embassies in Kuwait, Bahrain, UAE and Jordan have informed that the return of Citizens and their family members is possible without any prior documentation or permission. These land ports or by road borders include:
- Al Khafji
- Al Raqai
- King Fahad Causeway
- and Al Batha
The details mention that the land ports are open for Saudi Citizens to return along with their families. The Kuwaiti embassy also mentioned that citizens can enter Saudi Arabia with their spouses, children, parents and any domestic worker working for them. There will be preventive and precautionary measures on these port checks to avoid any community spread.
The quarantine period of 10 days is also announced by Bahrain. The Saudi Transit passengers coming via Bahrain International Aiport will need to adhere with these guidelines as well.
السعودية تعيد فتح منافذها البرية مع 4 دول لعودة السعوديين لأرض الوطن دون تصريح مسبق وهي:— أخبار السعودية (@SaudiNews50) July 23, 2020
Watch Masjid An Nabwi Ramadan 2019.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.