Expatriates to be deported and fined for not following COVID-19 measures in Saudi Arabia. The Kingdom has started to ease the lockdown but they are taking the measures seriously. Also, the country wants residents to take the matter with utmost seriousness and respect. More details below.
Expatriates to be deported and fined for not following COVID-19 measures
The official and authorities called people to support them. If anyone sees social distancing or precautionary measures breach, call toll free number 999. Except for Makkah where the toll-free number is 911.
“Individuals who fail to abide by preventive measures, including wearing medical or cloth face masks, failing to observe social distancing and refusing to have their temperatures taken, will be fined SR1,000. The fine will be doubled if the violation is repeated. Residents will be deported after paying the fines,”Gulf News, 2020
Saudi Arabia allowed gatherings of 50 people for weddings, funeral or any other limited gatherings. Several other measures ease in the country to allow people to go back to some sort of normality. However, people must help the authorities to maintain the restrictions and not exploiting the ease of lockdown.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.