Curfew Rules in Saudi Arabia from 8 Shawwal till 28th Shawwal. This means the rules are changing from today, 31st May 2020 till 20th June 2020. Below are the details of all the changes you will see in the coming 20 days and current phase 2.
Curfew Rules in Saudi Arabia from 8 Shawwal till 28th Shawwal
- Going out from home is now allowed from 6 am in the morning till 8 pm in the evening except in Makkah and any other isolated neighborhoods.
- Going out from home in the city of Makkah is allowed but from six in the morning until three in the evening.
- The walking inside residential neighborhoods during the curfew period while adhering to the necessary health precautions and social distance.
- Social distancing in mosques is mandatory. Mosques are now open but it must adhere to the advice of precautionary measures. People can go to the mosques in their neighborhood besides Makkah and other isolated areas.
- Return to work gradually: The attendance of employees to ministries, government agencies, and private sector companies, and return to the practice of their office activities in accordance with the precautionary measures.
- Navigating between regions and cities in the Kingdom through flights and various means of transportation. In accordance with the precautionary measures and the necessary preventive measures determined by the authorities. In addition to continuing to allow the private car inside the Kingdom during the period of non-curfew timing.
- Opening internal requests or takeaway orders in restaurants and cafes, and continuing to open the activities of wholesale and retail trade stores and commercial centers (malls), in addition to the activities excluded in the previous decisions, in accordance with the precautionary measures.
- All activities that do not achieve social distancing such as beauty salons, sports and health clubs, and recreational centers continue to be prohibited.
- Social gatherings are prohibited for more than fifty people, such as wedding parties, funeral councils, etc.
- All activities and transactions, in commercial locations, public places, and at all times, are subject to social distancing. Following the advice, precautionary measures, and announced protocols.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
- Facebook: Click Here
- Twitter: Click Here
- Instagram: Click Here
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.