Traveling during the curfew for a flight is one of the most frequently asked questions. With Saudia Airlines opening limited travel of domestic flights. This question has been answered by their recent flyer published on the official sources. Details below.
Traveling during the curfew for a flight
Saudia Airlines answered the question of how people can reach to the airport to catch their flight during the curfew. The answer is again the use of digital technology. As per the latest update, an e-ticket or boarding pass can be used as a curfew permit when traveling to the airport. This is further broken down to two sections:
- If your flight is from the city you live in, you can travel within 3 hours towards the airport.
- If you are traveling from a different region to catch the flight, the e-ticket or boarding pass can be used for 3 days. For example, catching a flight from Riyadh but you live in Qassim.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
- Facebook: Click Here
- Twitter: Click Here
- Instagram: Click Here
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.