Makkah City lifting curfew two phases plan announced by the Ministry of Interior. The phased approach was announced for all the regions earlier in Saudi Arabia but Makkah was excluded from the previous plan. However in the new plan for Makkah, the first phase starts from Sunday, 31st May 2020, and the second phase on 21st June 2020. More details below.
Makkah City lifting curfew two phases plan announced by MOI
Phase 1 – from 31st May 2020
- People will be allowed to move from 6 am – 3 pm, which means lifting the curfew on a partial basis.
- Entry and Exit allowed from Makkah.
- Some neighborhoods of Makkah isolated as part of the precautionary measures announced earlier.
- Walking permits to be allowed with the help of normal procedures.
- Worshippers not to be allowed in Holy Mosques but prayers will take place with proper precautionary measures.
Phase 2 – from 21st June
- The time of curfew will change and people will be allowed to go out from 6 am to 8 pm in the evening instead of 3 pm in phase 1.
- Mosques will be allowed to hold prayers with social distancing and health measures.
- Walking permits to be allowed throughout the day.
- Some commercial activities will resume which includes orders in restaurants and cafes.
- Beauty Salons, barbershops, gyms, recreational centers, and other activities that can’t be done with social distancing still discontinued until further notice.
- More than 50 people gathering should be prevented. This includes wedding occasions and funerals.
- Some neighborhoods of Makkah isolated, following previous guidelines.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.