Passenger Guide issued by the General Authority of Civil Aviation in Saudi Arabia. The new normal or measures on air travel will be implemented and here is all that you need to know. The official guide is also attached at the end of this page in case you want to download or print to read in detail.
Passenger Guide issued by GACA
The contents of the guide released by GACA focuses on preventive measures upon departure and arrival mainly. But it also mentions two other key areas which include information about airports & civil aviation workforce and Passenger’s obligations.
- Only travelers allowed to enter the airport but an exception for people accompanying the elderly or people with disabilities.
- Passengers attend 2 hours before the take-off time.
- Electronic bookings only allowed and booking offices at the airport closed.
- Thermal checks at airports.
- Wear Face Mask before entering the airport.
- Traveling without face masks forbidden.
- Social distancing and 2 meters applied everywhere in the airport including cafes, seating, and waiting areas.
- Cash payments reduced/avoid and encourage e-payments.
- Maintain social distancing and a gradual passenger getting off from the plane.
- only 50% capacity allowed.
- Face masks or other covers mandatory.
- Stand on the preventive measures when waiting for the baggage claim.
- Dispose of any gloves and masks in the trash can at the airport when exiting terminals.
- Carts must be placed in the disinfection area.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
- Facebook: Click Here
- Twitter: Click Here
- Instagram: Click Here
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.