Saudia Flight Schedule released for domestic flights on their official channels. With the new phased approach of Saudi Arabia, limited domestic flights will be resumed from 31st May 2020. There will be a gradual increase in the number of services after a temporary lockdown due to Covid-19 flight suspensions. More details below.
Saudia Flight Schedule released for domestic flights
The first resumption includes flights from and to Riyadh, the capital city. It also includes flights from and to Jeddah. Here are the cities which will see the first flights on 31st May 2020.
- Riyadh Flights: From/to Jeddah, Dammam, Abha, and Jizan.
- Jeddah Flights: From/to Riyadh, Dammam, Abha, and Jizan.
From Sunday 8 Shawwal 1441 AH corresponding to May 31, 2020 AD, until the end of Saturday 28 Shawwal 1441 AH corresponding to June 20, 2020 AD.
Later on 1st June, more cities will see flights. This includes Madinah, Tabuk, Qassim, and Najran. Below is the official flyer released by Saudia on their official channels.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.