Ministry of Municipal and Rural Affairs has announced an update which includes closure of facilities for not following precautionary measures. These measures are as per the social distancing and preventive measures in workplaces, shops and malls etc. 32 firms affected or closed only during the period 8- 10 Shawwal. More details below:
Closure of facilities for not following precautionary measures
The Ministry has advised everyone to follow the guidelines. The relaxation of rules has allowed businesses to operate but they must adhere to the guidance. Further details mentioned:
- 2256 violations in food outlets and markets
- 434 violations related to COVID health measures
- 121 violations for not following social distancing measures in markets and commercial centres
- 83 violations in worker’s accommodation and overcrowding
- 606 violations working without a permit
- 1,012 violations for working besides allowed working hours in permits.
The officials of the ministry are continuously monitoring the situation. Shops and establishments must adhere to timings, social distancing and other measures in place to avoid any issues and help to fight against this virus.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
- Facebook: Click Here
- Twitter: Click Here
- Instagram: Click Here
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.