Vehicle Ownership electronic transfer without an inspection certificate allowed in Saudi Arabia. Due to the current conditions, where the technical inspection is not possible. Muroor Saudi Arabia has announced that the transfer of ownership will now be allowed online.
Vehicle Ownership electronic transfer without an inspection certificate
Due to the closure of MVPI centers or technical inspection centers. Saudi Arabia has allowed people to still transfer the ownership via Absher platform. The sales process can be performed completely online and electronically. However, people must still follow the rules of social distancing and curfew as per the city they are living in.
- Login to Absher.sa, choose individual if you are the owner.
- Select Vehicle Services
- Follow the wizard under Vehicle Sales.
تسهيلًا للراغبين بنقل الملكية يمكنكم الآن إجراء عملية المبايعة إلكترونيًا دون اشتراط شهادة الفحص الفني الدوري، وذلك نظرًا لإغلاق محطات الفحص الدوري تماشيًا مع الإجراءات الوقائية والاحترازية#المرور_السعودي pic.twitter.com/ZvG55EddfE— ا لـ ـمـ ـر و ر السعودي (@eMoroor) April 23, 2020
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.