Absher Awdah Service Travel Request has been announced by Saudi Arabia. The service will help the expatriates living in Saudi Arabia to request a final exit and exit-re-entry visa travel. We have received many questions on how an individual can avail of the service during this difficult time. Due to which we have created a Step by Step Guide which will help everyone. Share it with others stuck in Saudi Arabia or want to return home. Details below.
Absher Awdah Service Travel Request
The Absher Awdah Service is available for all residents. This includes any visa violators and residents of Saudi Arabia. The application must be submitted via the portal. So here is the step by step procedure on how you can avail this.
Visit the official website of Absher, you will need your account for this. The website is Absher.sa
Select Individual if you are using services for yourself or dependants in your account. Here you will need to log in.
Step 1: Navigate to Electronic Service->Inquiries->Passports->Awdah. The icon is a green color plane under public services.
Step 2: Once you click on Awdah, you will see important information and two buttons. New Travel Request and Travel Request Inquiry. Click on New Travel Request if you are requesting.
Step 3: Once you click on New Travel Request Button, you will be asked to enter the following information: Iqama or Border Number, Date Type (Hijri or Gregorian), Birth Date, Mobile Number, and Image code shown on the page.
After entering all the information, click on Continue. The application will then be sent for approval. Once approved, you will be notified on the mobile number you provided in this form via SMS. The request can always be monitored by Absher platform, see step 4.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.