Saudi Budget and Forecast 2021 indications mentioned by the Finance Ministry. The current year 2020 has been challenging for many economies and countries in the world. However, the Kingdom has been one of the best countries who responded to the epidemic with control measures. There was no major outage or food shortage or any other issues which many other countries have seen. So here is what Finance Ministry has said.
Saudi Budget and Forecast 2021 indications mentioned by the Finance Ministry
- Saudi budget projections of 1.068 trillion riyals for the year 2020 and a 12% deficit.
- The Kingdom’s budget revenues for 2021 were estimated at 846 billion riyals.
- Public debt forecast at 34.4% and a GDP decline of 3.8% for 2020.
- Total revenue for 2020 is 770 billion.
- Estimates of the general budget at 990 billion riyals.
- Estimates of revenues amounted to 846 billion riyals.
- 145 billion riyals, the expected budget deficit.
- Expected growth in revenues of 10%.
- Estimates of the general budget deficit at 5.1%.
- And Estimates of GDP growth of 3.2%
More from Riyadh Xpress
Non-Saudis will be allowed to enter from 15th September|Saudi Arabia
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.