The Tawuniya Insurance Company and Saudi Airlines signed a partnership agreement, according to which Tawuniya’s customers would benefit from the benefits and rewards of the permanent guests’ program of Saudi Airlines “Al Fursan” when purchasing an individual insurance product from Tawuniya, either through its website or through the sales offices located in Over the kingdom.
Saudi Airlines and Tawuniya signed a partnership agreement
On this occasion, Tawuniya announced the launch of a special offer that runs until September 30, and allows customers of vehicle insurance (Al-Shamel, Sanad Plus, and Sanad), travel, and home insurance, to obtain 50% additional one-time miles that they earn when purchasing new insurance policies or renewing existing ones for these Programs during the offer period.
The signing of the partnership agreement came during a ceremony organized on Sunday, August 30, 2020, in the presence of two delegations from Tawuniya and Saudi Airlines, headed by Adel Abdullah Al-Hamoudi, Senior Executive Vice President for Sales and Marketing at Tawuniya for Insurance, and Vice President for Marketing and Product Management at Saudi Airlines. Issam Akhumbay.
Vehicle Insurance and Home Insurance Customers
Under this agreement, comprehensive vehicle insurance customers and home insurance customers will get one mile for every two riyals of the paid premium, and Sanad and Sanad Plus customers will get 1 mile for every 4 riyals, while travel insurance customers will get 1 mile for every 3 riyals. Medical errors insurance customers will also get 1 mile for every 5 riyals.
Adel Al-Hamoudi, Senior Executive Vice President for Sales and Marketing at Tawuniya, expressed his happiness at signing this agreement and his pride in the partnership with Saudi Airlines, stressing that this partnership allows Tawuniya’s customers to benefit from the benefits and rewards granted to members of the Al-Fursan Program and to promote shared values for both sides.
Al-Hammoudi stressed the importance of this partnership in achieving the cooperative’s goals of providing added value to its customers that keep pace with their aspirations, meet their needs, enrich their experience, and then enhance their loyalty, and at the same time contribute to strengthening Tawuniya’s position as a leading company in the insurance sector that creates programs and services that achieve the interests of its customers.
Al-Hammoudi pointed out that these benefits are added to the other benefits and discounts that Tawuniya’s clients receive from the Ithraa program, which is the first loyalty program in the Saudi insurance market, as these discounts in some cases exceed 60% on a range of services and products in several sectors. Varied includes vehicle maintenance, health services, sports, family entertainment, delivery services, and other commercial and service sectors.
More from Riyadh Xpress
Pakistani Executives Forum celebrated its success and achievements on its 1st Anniversary
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.