MOI temporarily suspends the entry of everyone from these 20 countries. An official source at the Ministry of Interior: Temporarily suspending entry to the Kingdom for non-citizens, diplomats, health practitioners, and their families for those coming from 20 countries, starting at 9 pm on Wednesday 3/2/2021.
MOI temporarily suspends entry of everyone from these 20 countries
The Ministry of Interior: Temporarily suspending entry to the Kingdom for non-citizens, diplomats, health practitioners and their families for those coming from 20 countries, Riyadh 20 Jumada Al-Akhira 1442 AH corresponding to February 02, 2021 AD.
An official source in the Ministry of Interior stated that it is a reference to the statement issued on 29/144275 AH corresponding to 1/13/2021 AD regarding not traveling to a number of countries due to the continuing outbreak of the new Coronavirus pandemic (COVID19) and that according to the preventive and precautionary measures recommended by the health authorities in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and as part of its relentless efforts to control On the emerging coronavirus (COVID 19), and preventing its entry and spread. Due to the importance of preserving the epidemiological situation and public health in the Kingdom.
The Ministry of the Interior would like to announce that it has decided to temporarily suspend admission to the Kingdom – for non-citizens, diplomats, health practitioners and their families – for those coming from:
- The Argentine Republic
- United Arab Emirates
- Federal Republic of Germany
- United States of America
- Italian Republic
- Islamic Republic of Pakistan
- Portuguese Republic
- United Kingdom
- South Africa
- Swiss Confederation
- And Japan
This includes those coming from other countries if they passed through any of those countries during the (14) days prior to the application to enter the Kingdom. The entry of citizens, diplomats, health practitioners, and their families coming from the aforementioned countries or those who passed through them in any of those countries during the (14) days prior to their return to the Kingdom. According to the precautionary measures set by the Ministry of Health. The Ministry also noted that this will be implemented as of 9 pm on Wednesday 6/21/1442 AH, corresponding to 3/2/2021.
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Firstly, free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.