Jobs and professions to be localized in remote customer service. Al-Rajhi issues a ministerial decision to restrict the professions and jobs of customer service working “remotely” to Saudis. More details below.
Jobs and professions to be localized in remote customer service
The Minister of Human Resources and Social Development, Eng. Ahmed bin Sulaiman Al-Rajhi, issued a ministerial decision to restrict the professions and jobs of working “remote” customer service to Saudis, whether through direct contracting or Indirect. This decision came in cooperation with the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, which contributed to the support and limitation of companies operating in the private sector and benefiting from the decision.
According to what was stated in the ministerial decision, it also includes work contracts or outsourcing services according to which business owners are obligated to provide work remotely. ”The decision targets all professions and jobs that are provided in call centers for customer service“ remotely, whether by phone, e-mail, or means of conversation, or social media, direct interaction, and others.
This decision aims to create more job opportunities for Saudis, help them improve their income level, and contribute to supporting the Saudi economy and gross domestic product, in line with the Kingdom’s 2030 vision. The Ministry, in cooperation with the Human Resources Development Fund (Hadaf), will offer different training and support programs for customer service professions, as the fund offers several training programs through training and support channels such as “Tamheer, Paths, Summer, Goal Academy for Leadership, and the Saudi Human Resources Portal.”
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Firstly, free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.