Jawazat Muqeem Report Service launched for online requests from employers. The service will help to carry out functions electronically rather than visiting Jawazat physically. This service is for expatriates working in the establishment. More details below.
The Directorate General of Passports or Jawazat issued a new service for employers to prepare an electronic report about its employee. The Establishments can submit the report to agencies on-demand basis rather than visiting or paper submission. This report includes basic information about expatriates. The report will include a barcode which can be verified by any agency but valid for 7 days only from the date of issuance. No approval is required by Jawazat in addition to this report from muqeem, which used to happen in the past and the physical visit as required by the company’s expenditure or admin person.
The Jawazat has also outlined the steps that enable the employer to take advantage of this service. This will be through entering the establishment’s account in Muqeem Gate, going to the Residents’ Administration and choosing the option to search for a resident, then entering the resident identity number or passport number, clicking on the resident file view, and from there choose the Resident Report service from the Passport Services menu to view the report information and then click print.Saudi Gazette, 2020
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.