Rain Chances in some regions of Saudi Arabia on Friday and Saturday. The latest update published on local news has mentioned the update by Meteorology Center. More details below.
Rain Chances in some regions of Saudi Arabia on Friday and Saturday
Although the current weather apps like Accuweather or google weather updates are not showing any signs of rain. The Presidency of Meteorology and Environment is showing 29% chances of rain in the Capital region of Riyadh.
The region of Jizan is showing 60% chances of rain and Thunderstorms.
Meteorology: Rainfall in some regions of the Kingdom on Friday and Saturday, including Riyadh, Asir, Jizan and Najran.
Generally, most regions of Saudi Arabia will witness hot weather and an average of 44-45C. So get ready for some heatwave but remember to keep yourself hydrated at all times. Wash your hands as much as possible to kill the germs and stop the spread of the virus.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.