IT and Communications professions to be Nationalise in Private sectors. The latest update has been announced by Ahmed Al Rajhi, the Minister of Human Resources and Social Development. More details below.
IT and Communications professions to be Nationalise in Private sectors
The below tweet translates to “We have issued a decision to nationalize communications and information technology professions in private sector establishments, which will provide more job opportunities for Saudis and Saudi women. We ask God to grant success to the sons and daughters of the nation.”
أصدرنا قراراً بتوطين مهن الاتصالات وتقنية المعلومات في منشآت القطاع الخاص، والذي سيوفر المزيد من الفرص الوظيفية للسعوديين والسعوديات.⁰⁰نسأل الله التوفيق لأبناء وبنات الوطن🇸🇦— أحمد سليمان الراجحي (@Ahmed_S_Alrajhi) October 5, 2020
Localize communication and information technology professions in Private sector Establishments which employs 5 workers or more, with the aim of providing 9,000 jobs with a wage starting from 7.000 riyals for specialized professions and 5,000 riyals for technical professions. The profession Include:
- Communications and Information Technology Engineering
- Application development and programming
- Technical support jobs for communications
More from Riyadh Xpress
Non-Saudis will be allowed to enter from 15th September|Saudi Arabia
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles