Jawazat or General Directorate of passports published an update on Iqama Renewal. And failure to follow the guidelines will result in huge fines and deportation eventually. More details and official news below.
More details from Jawazat on Iqama Renewal
أخي المقيم:— الجوازات السعودية (@AljawazatKSA) February 17, 2020
عدم تجديد #هوية_مقيم قبل ثلاثة أيام من انتهائها؛ يُعرضك للغرامة المالية والإبعاد في حالة تكرار المخالفة.#الجوازات_السعودية
? | https://t.co/NwHuzMFGbc pic.twitter.com/nqKO1lDKBW
Jawazat clearly mentioned that iqama or residence permit must be renewed at least 3 days before expiry. The penalty for first-time offenders is SAR 500. Second-time same mistakes repeated will cost SAR 1,000. But the third time, it will be deportation straight away.
The validity of the ID can be checked online or via the mobile app. The Absher mobile app shows all these details, it is handy to keep it installed on the phone. The online portal Muqeem also shows the same details.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s Twitter Account: Click Here. Also, Facebook Account: Click Here.
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Airlines change their cabin crew uniform: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia’s new hyperloop project: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
My husband a saudi refused to renew my iqama. What can i do? My bank is frozen , i have no money to feed my children