Jawazat or General Directorate of passports published an update on Iqama Renewal. And failure to follow the guidelines will result in huge fines and deportation eventually. More details and official news below.
More details from Jawazat on Iqama Renewal
Jawazat clearly mentioned that iqama or residence permit must be renewed at least 3 days before expiry. The penalty for first-time offenders is SAR 500. Second-time same mistakes repeated will cost SAR 1,000. But the third time, it will be deportation straight away.
The validity of the ID can be checked online or via the mobile app. The Absher mobile app shows all these details, it is handy to keep it installed on the phone. The online portal Muqeem also shows the same details.
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Airlines change their cabin crew uniform: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia’s new hyperloop project: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.