Fuel Prices to be revised on a monthly basis in Saudi Arabia starting from February 2020. The new prices for 91 gasoline already increased to SAR 1.55 per liter and SAR 2.11 for 95 Class Fuel.
More details on Fuel Prices
The Fuel prices will be updated on a monthly basis, this will be updated 10th day of every month. Previously, it used to be monitored or changed on a quarterly basis. But the Kingdom decided to review it monthly.
The clarification on the decision also mentioned that “According to Saudi Aramco, this is in accordance with the governance procedures of pricing adjustment of approved energy and water products.”
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s Twitter Account: Click Here. Also, Facebook Account: Click Here.
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Airlines change their cabin crew uniform: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia’s new hyperloop project: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.