Jawazat to remain open during Eid-ul-Fitr Holidays
The General Directorate of Passports [Jawazat] announced the continuation of work in some of its departments in the regions during the Eid Al-Fitr holiday.
The reception and termination of emergency and necessary procedures, which cannot be postponed or implemented through electronic passport services, through the appointment service on the Absher platform.
The Directorate called on citizens, residents, and visitors to take advantage of the passport services on the Ministry of Interior platforms:
- Absher Individual.
- Absher Business.
- Muqeem Portal.
All these portals allow the implementation of services without the need to visit the passport headquarters.
More from Riyadh Xpress
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.