Hayya card can be used to apply for a free e-visa to enter Saudi Arabia.
Saudi Ministry of Foreign Affairs introduces a new multi-entry visa to the Kingdom, available to visitors holding the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 Hayya Card.
The Hayya Card is mandatory for anyone who is attending a single match of World Cup 2022 Qatar, whether a citizen, resident or visitor. Hayya Card holders are also eligible to apply for free Saudia Arab E-Visa.
This E-visa, which will be valid from ten days before the start of the tournament, will allow fans to stay in the Kingdom for up to 60 days. Hayya Card will also allow travelers to enter and exit Saudi Arabia multiple times during their 60 days. For details on applying for the Saudia Arab e-visa, click here.
The United Arab Emirates (UAE) has also announced a 90-day multi-entry visa for Dhs100 (US$27).
You can also tour Oman for up to 60 days without paying a single riyal.
Hayya Card holders will be able to stay in Qatar from November 1, 2022, until January 23, 2023.
Haya Card Features :
- Pre-entry to FIFA Cup, Qatar 2022 in the hosting country “Qatar “ is not required.
- Hayya cardholders will be welcomed into Saudi ten days prior to the start of the World Cup.
- The multi-entry visa allows Card holders to stay in Saudi for up to 60 days.
- Hayya cardholders can also perform “Umrah”
- In addition to being close by, tourists want to visit Saudi Arabia for the real Arab culture, the excitement, and to complete their trip.
During the World Cup, Saudi Arabia will host a vibrant schedule of entertainment events, including MDLBeast, Red Sea Film Festival, Riyadh Season, and Winter at Tantoura in AlUla.
- Saudia will provide 40 shuttle flights per day to Doha from Jeddah and Riyadh in order to improve air access.
- On days when the Saudi team is playing, that number rises to 60 flights per day. A 90-minute flight will get you from Riyadh to Doha.
- The new port will have a daily capacity increase of more than 24,000 cars. The border crossing between Saudi Arabia and Qatar will also be open for land transport through The ‘’ Salwa Border Crossing ‘’.
- Saudi Arabia now no longer imposes any travel COVID limitations on International passengers.
Eligibility for Haya card:
All match ticket holders can apply for a Hayya Card.
Fans without tickets will have to pay a fee of QR 500(137.32 USD). This will not apply to children under the age of 12.
To find out more about applying for non-ticketed fans to join, Click here.
For More info Click below the Following Links.
IOS – Click here
Andriod – Click here
Hayya Service Centre
Feel Free to contact the haya service center for any queries & issues. Click Here.
Source: Saudi Ministry of Foreign Affairs & Hayya center Qatar.
Trending Topics In Xpress Riyadh
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summer in Riyadh? Watch out for the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy a protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the humanitarian crises caused by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures are implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.