Sneak Me | The biggest sneakers event ever in Saudi Arabia
The biggest sneakers event ever to finally take place in Saudi Arabia is SNEAK ME, a home-grown and first-of-its-kind for all sneaker culture lovers. The festival will present some of the most celebrated global and regional brands retailing sneakers, apparel, accessories, activities, and much, much more!
Free entry to people with disabilities.
Date: Oct 1, 2022, to Oct 15, 2022
Timing: 04:00 PM till 011:45 PM
Location: Riyadh Outlet, Riyadh
For Tickets Please Click here.
Event Organizer: General Entertainment Authority in cooperation with Sela Sports
More from Riyadh Xpress
Outlet 2022 | The largest shopping festival in the Kingdom
5 Best Shopping Malls in Riyadh
Electronic Payments in shops mandatory from 25th August
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summer in Riyadh? Watch out for the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the humanitarian crises caused by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures are implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.