Electronic Payments in shops mandatory from 25th August 2020. The latest update from the Ministry of Commerce mentions about commercial establishments new rule for taking payments. This will also help in the fight against Coronavirus. Please see more announcement and details below.
Electronic Payments in shops mandatory from 25th August
- Requiring all commercial establishments in the retail sector to provide electronic payment options as of August 25.
- The commercial establishment has the right to prevent the consumer from entering in the event of non-compliance with the precautionary measures followed to confront a virus.
- Ministry increases the penalties, protects the whistleblowers, and rewards the whistleblower with 30% of the fine.
- Supervision tours of commercial establishments are continuing in cooperation with the regions’ secretariats.
- In the presence of the text of a final court ruling, the Ministry of Commerce can defame any violator of the regulations.
متحدث #وزارة_التجارة:— إمارة منطقة المدينة المنورة (@imarat_almadina) August 19, 2020
• #التستر_التجاري يُغلّظ العقوبات ويحمي المُبلّغين ويكافئ المُبلّغ بـ 30 ٪ من قيمة الغرامة.
• الجولات الرقابية على المنشآت التجارية مستمرة بالتعاون مع أمانات المناطق.
• بوجود نص حكم قضائي قطعي الثبوت تستطيع وزارة التجارة التشهير بأي مخالف للأنظمة. https://t.co/G9Umi8g281
More from Riyadh Xpress
China Park | Riyadh | Saudi Arabia
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.