Complete Guide to Balanced Diet
When eating & trying to lose weight, it’s hard at first to know what to eat. You want to make sure you’re not hungry, a downfall to any diet but you also don’t want to jeopardize your weight loss by eating too much. So how do you find a happy medium? You do it by balancing your food groups. Let’s read this article
Let’s Get Visual
Let’s visualize the idea of balancing meal groups. Look at your plate, then split it in half. Vegetables and fruit should make up half of it. Divide the remaining half in half, and then stuff one half with meat or a high-quality protein option like eggs, cottage cheese, or beans. A hearty multigrain bread or other carbohydrates that are made with whole grains can fill the remaining space on your plate.
In taking a look at your day, let’s take define what each meal and snack should look like. For breakfast, you always want to have a high protein meal because it sets your body into fat-burning mode right away and also keeps hunger pangs at bay longer. Greek yogurt is very high in protein and has a thick consistency to it, making it an ideal and filling choice to start your day. If you are lactose intolerant, have a couple of eggs. Add a cup of fresh fruit and a slice of whole grain toast and a handful of almonds or walnuts and you are off to a good start to your day.
A handful of vegetables, such as carrots or a small bunch of grapes, paired with a slice of low-fat cheese or a few tablespoons of peanut butter or hummus, will keep you full and energetic until lunchtime.
Vegetables should make up the majority of this meal. Your diet should consist of vegetable soup, salad, or a combination of fresh veggies & low-fat dip. Because a few whole grain crisps, three grams of lean meat & skinless chicken, lean beef, or lentils if you’re a vegetarian, can provide you with enough grain and healthy protein to keep you full until the late afternoon.
Again, this meal should be half a plate of vegetables. Say, tossed green salad with sweet potato and on the side cut of lean meat and fish. You have another successful meal sitting in front of you
Worried? Want To track your calories?
Check out this Digital Food Scale, Kitchen Scale Weight Grams and oz for Baking Cooking and Coffee with Nutritional Calculator for Keto, Macro, Calorie and Weight Loss with Smartphone App, Stainless Steel. Click This link to buy https://amzn.to/3rtl3Ou
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summer in Riyadh? Watch out for the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the humanitarian crises caused by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures are implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.