Saudi Arabia Will Export & Produce 150,000 electric cars in 2026 & Riyadh would be 30 % electric in 2030 ( Saudi Vision 2030).
Abdullah bin Amer Alswaha (Arabic: عبدالله بن عامر السواحه) is the current Minister of Communications and Information Technology in Saudi Arabia. His ministry is responsible for developing Saudi Arabia’s ICT infrastructure and workforce as part of the country’s Vision 2030 program.
Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia will export & produce 1,50,000 electric vehicles in 2026 , This was a dream, and it has become a reality under the leadership of the Saudi Crown Prince (Muhammad Bin Salman).He also said that ” Saudi Arabia’s investment in Lucid Motors has placed the Kingdom among developed countries ”.Last wednesday Announcement.
We want to make sure that we reduce our carbon footprints, and that’s the best way to do it.Al-Rasheed in an interview with Bloomberg.
It’s the part of a plan of Saudi vision 2030 to halve carbon emissions in the city of 8 million people over the next nine years.This target announced at the start of a Saudi climate conference
Manufacturer Lucid announced a $30 million lease agreement with developer Emaar Economic City in March month for a plot of industrial land in the King Abdullah Economic City, near Jeddah & Its construction is in rapid phases.
Lucid Air :
Lucid Motors manufactures the Lucid Air(an electric sedan) with a range of up to 520 miles. It takes approximately 20 minutes to charge to a range of 300 miles.
The Lucid Air vehicle has a maximum horsepower of 1,111 hp and it goes from 0-60 in 2.5 seconds. The sedan starts at a price of $77,400.
Local media, CNBC, Bloomberg, Lucid Motors.
More Trending Topics from Riyadh Xpress
Adhaan in Masjid-an-Nabwi | Madinah | World’s Famous Adhaan/Azaan
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring. If you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy a protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the humanitarian crises caused by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.