Latest update on travel “China suspends flights temporarily from Kingdom after new cases”. The Chinese authorities decided to suspend flights coming from the Kingdom for a month, after last week it discovered 18 cases infected with the new Coronavirus, who was on a flight coming from Riyadh.
China suspends flights temporarily from Kingdom after new cases
The Kingdom’s ambassador to China, Turki Al-Mady, explained that the infected cases were for Chinese who did not show their infection with the virus while they were in the Kingdom, so China decided to suspend flights for a month.
He added, according to Asharq Al-Awsat, that the Chinese authorities permitted today (Thursday) one flight to transport passengers from China to the Kingdom.
He noted that the Chinese authorities require those coming from abroad to conduct a virus examination 72 hours before take-off, and to stay in 14-day quarantine in government hotels designated for this purpose.
Source: Akhbaar, 2020
More from Riyadh Xpress
Adhaan in Masjid-an-Nabwi | Madinah | World’s Famous Adhaan/Azaan
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.