1248 violations reported against the decision of banning work under the sun. The Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development announced today (Thursday) that it has seized 1248 violations of the decision banning work in the sun.
1248 violations reported against banning work under the sun
The ministry explained that the fine amounts to 3 thousand riyals, and varies according to the number of workers, if it is proven that the employer has employed the worker underexposed sunlight, or in bad weather conditions without taking the necessary precautions, in the cases or times and periods specified by the Minister’s decision.
Ministry indicated that the ministerial decision prohibits the employment of workers under the sun from 12 noon until 3 pm during the period between June 15 and September 15 of each calendar year.
Source: Akhbaar, 2020
More from Riyadh Xpress
Adhaan in Masjid-an-Nabwi | Madinah | World’s Famous Adhaan/Azaan
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.