5 people arrested for fraudulent operations of more than 17 million riyals. Transfer money outside the Kingdom through accounts belonging to commercial entities owned by citizens to the account of a beneficiary of Syrian nationality residing abroad. More details below.
5 people arrested for fraudulent operations of more than 17 million riyals
The assistant media spokesperson for the Riyadh police, Major Khaled Al-Kreidis, stated that the security authorities managed to arrest three citizens and two violators of the residency regime of Syrian nationality, in the second and third decades of life, who were involved in alleging that they are affiliated with law firms and are able to recover the amounts in arrears with the trading companies (Forex).
They announced this via links to electronic applications on social media and asked them to obtain confidential data for their victims’ bank accounts.
And they obtained from these fraudulent operations more than seventeen million riyals, and they transferred them outside the Kingdom through accounts belonging to commercial entities owned by citizens for the account of a beneficiary of Syrian nationality residing abroad, and they were stopped and all legal measures were taken to refer them to the Public Prosecution. (Source: Al Arabiya, 2020)
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.