Travel Update from Emirates Airlines has been published on 13th May 2020 on several official channels. The Emirates airline said that they will resume the scheduled passenger flights to nine cities starting from 21st May 2020. The operations will remain to 9 cities only for now and here are more details.
Travel Update from Emirates Airlines
The flight operations of Dubai’s Airline will start on 21st May to these cities:
- London Heathrow
- and Melbourne
Connections between UK and Australia will also be possible.
The United Arab Emirates is also allowing residents to come back to the country. It is also mentioned that more than 6,500 expatriates already returned beside the local citizens. Also, 75,000 foreign Nationals also returned to their home from UAE.
European Union has also announced that they are asking the EU countries to open their borders gradually for other EU countries.
The EU Commission advises that EU countries with similar rates of coronavirus infections and strong health care systems should begin lifting border measures between each other. Tourists from outside Europe cannot enter until June 15.Al Arabiya English, 2020
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.