Shemagh or Niqaab is an alternative for face masks. The advice has been mentioned by the call center also known as Health Call center 937. Shemagh is mainly worn in Arab culture by men and niqaab is part of women dressing. More details below on how to wear it.
Shemagh or Niqaab is an alternative for face masks – Health 937
It has also been advised that the covering should be around the nose and mouth. The cloth mask or disposable face masks can be replaced with Shemagh or Niqaab as long as it covers the areas tightly enough like masks. With a continuous shortage of masks globally, these cloth-based home made solutions can help people to feel confident when going out.
Donning the Niqab (for women) or the Shmaagh (for men) is deemed an alternative for the cloth face mask, provided it is made of several layers of fabric. Furthermore, it should fit tightly when worn, specifically at the nose and mouth areas.”Saudi Gazette quoting Health Call Center 937, 2020
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
- Facebook: Click Here
- Twitter: Click Here
- Instagram: Click Here
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.